Hi,

Unfortunatley I am using Crystal 9.

I have never gotten around to looking into the new Business Objects versions of
Crytsal.

As we have over two hundred reports (taking a guess), its not something I am in
a hurry or a postion to look into.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 21/06/2006 12:39 pm >>>

I noticed from some the links provided that CR XI can use image urls
stored in the database. I don't suppose, you're using or in the
position to use CR XI?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group