I tried the other day and there is 2 downloads in the labs.adobe.com site when you go view the flex2 galery (saying that it needs Flash 9 b3), there is the downlod and there is the OCX part, and once I installed that all things seem to be working, as the Flash install kind of did nothing...saying when I went to the site, you need to install Flash 8 once again..

Carl