I was sitting inside a cave one night, when it occured to me that maybe there is more to HTML then meets the eye. I then proceeded to Yahoo! (all the kids were using it then) and see if i could unearth something more.. something.. DYNAMIC!.

It didn't take me long before I settled on two languages. ASP which is all the hype, the next VB for microsoft apparently. Coldfusion, was the other, little obscure but gaining momentum fast.

So I used it and from there I was able to bring live footage online, of how my other cave-folk were able to conjure live flickering spirit walkers before our eyes, thus bringing forth a great glow and warmth - which would later be called "fire" to the kids of today.

Good times.