Want to upgrade from shared hosting to a co-located server, but can't quite afford the jump in price?

RocketBoots are getting a new (20p 3.06GHz RAID 1) Blade server for our site.  We'll be running VMWare and will have capacity to host 3-4 virtual machines in addition to our own.  Each machine can run whatever Intel O/S you prefer (we're using SuSE), and will have 20Gb of disk space and 1Gb of RAM.  The server will be commissioned sometime in August.  We are buying a CF 702 Enterprise license which will cover all the VMs, and if you really want to run Windows we can cover the license for that too. Remote reboot capability available.

Monthly costs to be in the 350-500 price range including support from the RocketBoots team.  Efficiently coded apps without excessive bandwith demands and easy to get on with owners preferred :-).  If you're interested please drop me a line.

Cheers,
Robin

______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Software Licensing . Recruitment . Training

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261

or Direct:
m    +61 418 414 341

 *** Worldwide Adobe Licensing - Volume discounts now start at one point ***