I'm having trouble getting CF to call a document-literal operation of a
web service. The WSDL snippet looks like this:

<operation name="JB_SLCI_RefreshStockBook">
<soap:operation soapAction="job=JB_SLCI_RefreshStockBook"/>
<input>
  <soap:body use="literal"/>
</input>
<output>
  <soap:body use="literal"/>
</output>
</operation>

If I do a ws=CreateObject("webservice", "#WsdlUrl#") and dump "ws"
there are no method signatures corresponding to
JB_SLCI_RefreshStockBook and if I could call it, what sort of parameter
would I pass to it?