has anyone here ever managed to unsubscribe from syscons mailing lists ?

I'm pretty sure over the last year I must have hit the unsubscribe link about 20 times, every cfdj email and every other related ad
and It always thanks me for the unsubscribe

I know someone here once was unsubscribing and the page threw an error that said along the lines of
INSERT emailaddress into table

so anyone else think they might be rather dodgy and digging there own hole

M@