From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew Scott
Sent: Friday, 21 July 2006 10:57 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: TONIGHT : Victorian ColdFusion Design and
Development User Group Meeting

Yes, nice to see some new faces I haven't met either in an interview or at
the ug before:-)

Seeing as there was sonme interest in the JSMX and Dojo side of things last
night, if I get some time on the weekend I will blog it on my website, with
a beginners and then advanced etc to follow.

Btw I am looking forward to see if Apollo will be what I hope it will be:-)
a xaml killer, destroyer:-)

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au