From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto: cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Onnis
Sent: Monday, 24 July 2006 12:10 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] CFUG / CDD User Group Meeting Location

Hello and greetings from  beyond the stars........

First and foremost I would like to thank all the people who came last week to the meeting.  I was really great to see the support of the members, both the presenters and the guests.  The up coming presentations look to be very exciting and informative for everyone.

Unfortunately I received word today that VTR Consulting who have been gracious enough to allow us to use there premises for many years now are no longer able to allow us to use the building for our meetings so I am putting the call out there for anyone who knows of someone or somewhere that we might be able to use for our meetings.

I am hoping we can have something organised ready for next months presentation.

Please contact me asap if you know of anywhere, or even have somewhere yourself at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Steve Onnis