I've switched it off. It's more annoying than the pop-ups.

Tom

On 8/1/06, Ryan Sabir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all,

Just lately I've noticed the Google popup blocker has been blocking popups that I request with a click, for example this sort of popup:

I'm sure I used to be able to click that without it getting blocked.. just recently I've noticed the Google blocker acting like this... is this a new thing? I always thought any popup that the user initiated would be allowed through.

bye

Ryan Sabir
Technical Director

p: (02) 9274 8030
f: (02) 9274 8099
m: 0411 512 454
w: www.newgency.com
Newgency Pty Ltd
Web | Multimedia | eMarketing

224 Riley St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Sydney, Australia

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social fauxpas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.