I think it may be Microsoft Project EPM. I'm trying - ever so hard - to get this rolled into QR, as I do have a lot of love and respect for ye olde MS Project, but would love even more so to have web based visibility on some of the projects in my teams portfolio (having $20million+ worth of projects to look after kind of makes me a bit nervous that our reports are done via meetings / paper).

I'm seeing both worlds like you Jeremy, QR is a .NET shop and we've made no secret about it, while i don't sit in the IT space any more and more towards the Business space, I can see the immediate attraction to .NET solutions. Low cost, quick to install and companies like Microsoft reps / partners seem to be everywhere.

It does spell out a compelling story - yet no mention of the word adobe outside my own lips. That tells me one thing: Adobe need to do more marketing - "Flip the funnel" isn't enough.