On the subject..

Does anyone know of a really good UML IDE for eclipse? I've tried a few but am still leaning towards using the offerings from MS in their visual studio package.. It would be good to find a good IDE that fits better with the UML standards..

Joel
-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Monday, 14 August 2006 6:37 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] cfeclipse

Can someone help me with a couple cfeclipse questions.

  1. Where can I get a SVN pluggin?
  2. Can you change the background colour of help like dreamweaverÂ’s yellow?
  3. Can you make the context sensitive help work with the compiled help?
  4. Does it do RDS / Site management or is it all project based.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dale.fraser.id.au