From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Rod Higgins
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:13 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Access Lock File

The problem is releasing the lock file so users can download the access db.
Currently cf retains the lock file no matter what I try to do, while this
lock file is present the OS can not delete, rename or remove either the lock
file or the access db, so this stops any user gaining access to it. Kinda
frustrating. At first I thought there was some sort of error in the insert
code but I broke that down to a single query and still I have the same
problems. I did a google search but can't dig up any issues with the cf
admin api so I can only assume it's either my code or some issue with the
OS?