From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of <cfgroupie>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:05 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: FusionDebug Support

Still no email. But look if charlie reckons I should give it another try I
will.......BUT don't make me get out my pokin stick and beat ya'all with it!

Just ask scott what happen last time he crossed me with a gewd idea.....he
is now working for the government!

mmm...not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Jeremy