From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Onnis
Sent: Monday, 28 August 2006 1:34 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] Colfusion Design and Development User Group Meeting : FLEX

Our next scheduled meeting for the Victorian ColdFusion Design and Development User Group will be Thursday, the 31st of August, at 150 / 183 City Road Southbank starting at 7:00pm.

Our previous venue is no longer available so meetings will be at my place until a suitable venue is found.

This week we will have Bjorn Schultheiss guest presenting.

Bjorn Schultheiss shares his experience in developing rich internet applications using FLEX 2, the second release of the FLEX product from Adobe, formerly Macromedia.

Bjorn will be taking us through the features of FLEX, how these features can be used in real life applications and the advantages of developing with FLEX.  Because of the many possibilities of FLEX, this will be PART 1 in a series of presentations by Bjorn.  In this presentation Bjorn will be covering the following topics:-
  • Intro to FLEX
  • Basic FLEX Principles
  • Data Binding
  • Flex and Coldfusion integration
  • Using the Cairngorm Framework
  • Flex Data Services

Just a reminder about the CFAUSSIE lists, anyone who isn't registered should be. It's the best place to get help or even just have a rant:P

Go to the cfaussie google group to register.

Hope to see you there.

We will be providing refreshments and finger food so if you are looking at coming along please send an RSVP email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we can get some indication of numbers.

Regards
Steve Onnis
Victorian CFUG Manager