I think we should vote!

I give two votes to the mbcomms 'clock' for originality (I like the writing and
rubbing out idea!) and because it is *still* going.

And I give one vote to the the cannon clock because I like the way it starts up.

Let the voting begin! (or is this just pushing an OT thread for which I will
get banned?)

Brett
B)