Hi All

I have a requirement to build a webservice to a certain spec. I have
built a bunch before but I am a bit puzzled on this one. The spec
requires that I return two output parameters (one xml, one array) as
well as the standard return. Can someone shed some light as to how I
get CF to do this. I had a play with using the cfproperty tags which
appeared to get me half way there. I can only get the one return value
working using cfreturn, not the extra output parameters. Any help is
much appreciated

thanks

Drew