I've said it before and will say it again
if your company gets to the top 200 companies on the ASX microsoft will be so far up your ass that you'll think you've got a second tongue

there whole marketing strategyis to get as many of the top 200 companies as possible, then they'll advertise in the magezines that the smaller companies read with ads that say stuff like "85% of the top 200 companies in australia use microsoft xxxx" then all the dumb managers think "$hit everyone is using this xxxx thing, I got no idea what it is but we should scrap what we use now even though I have no idea what we use now and just use this xxxx product that everyone is using"

Macrobe should simply do the same, a part from the whole top 200 companies MS also targets government hard ass.

M@