Hmmmm, new download seems to be working fine...

On 9/8/06, Andrew Mercer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I shut down all applications and server type services - but still no go.

I am going to try the download again...

On 9/8/06, Andrew Scott < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well I do ask what else might be running on the machine, I know that there was one time when I was doing an install and SQL server was running a query on the machine in question and that query just happened to be chewing up space at the same time.

In my case it was a once off but frustrating because I knew there was plenty of space on the machine.

Senior Coldfusion Developer

Aegeon Pty. Ltd.

www.aegeon.com.au

Phone: +613  8676 4223