I know it's an apples to oranges comparison (ha!) but while we're
tossing dirt on this grave...

Funny that the 15" MBP is slightly lighter and about 1cm thinner.

Oh, and on an related note: Toshiba gets a medal for one of the worst
websites ever...
* Links break because of a session ID... how are you meant to show
things to your friends?
* Need to dig through an (ugly) PDF to find any specs
* And what's with that big image? Do they have aspirations to be one of
those papercraft sites
(http://www.google.com.au/search?q=papercraft&sourceid=mozilla2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8)?

Let the Friday afternoon OTness continue...

--
Haikal Saadh
Applications Programmer