On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 03:20:32AM -0000, <cfgroupie> wrote:

> Bored out of my friggin mind here. Anyway, just attempting to run
> ColdFusion on Apache and ColdFusion. Can this be done?

Yes. It works well.

Depending on what OS, CF version and Apache version the
CF installer might have problems setting the connector up. If
that happens, do an install where you only select the internal
(testing) CF webserver, then run the Apache connector installer
afterwards.

Cheers

Paul Haddon
Technical Services Manager