Hi Guys,

I found an issue with CFReport Builder I did a quick google and found
others having the same issue but no luck on how to fix it.

Does anyone know?

Its a reallllly basic query that I want to view as a report..Below is
the component and calling page if you would like to see the code. I
have patched the servers.

CALLING PAGE
<cfinvoke component="report" method="ReportQuery"
returnvariable="myQuery">
<cfreport template="rpt_candidatesbybranch.cfr" format="flashpaper"
query="MyQuery"/>

COMPONENT
<cfcomponent>
        <cffunction name="ReportQuery" returntype="query" output="no"
access="public">
                <cfset var MyQuery="">
                <!---
                        rpt_candidatesbybranch.cfr expects the query passed
into it to
contain the following column names:
                                Field: FirstName             DataType: String
                                Field: LastName              DataType: String
                                Field: Deleted               DataType: Boolean
                --->

                <cfquery name="MyQuery" datasource="AXM_AU_VAW_MASTER_D02_4">
                        SELECT    FirstName, LastName, Deleted
                        FROM      dbo.tbl_candidate
                </cfquery>
                <cfreturn MyQuery>