From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Sabir
Sent: Thursday, 21 September 2006 1:21 PM
To: 'cfaussie@googlegroups.com'
Subject: [cfaussie] CFFTP limit?

Hey all,

I'm pushing files between servers using CFFTP and seem to have come across some sort of limit. I have a directory with around 1400 files in it, and when I try to list that directory I get a very unhelpful error message, see below. All other directories on that site transfer fine. Has anyone else come across this limit?

thanks

Here is the error, the stack trace just has "java.lang.NullPointerException" in it:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.

Null Pointers are another name for undefined values.

Resources:

Browser   Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address   202.7.95.52
Referrer
Date/Time   21-Sep-06 01:17 PM
Stack Trace (click to expand)