Hi all,

This may be a stupid question. With the underlying java architecture of cfmx, is it possible to grab the generated class files and run them seperately on a JVM, completely independantly of coldfusion?

I'm asking for two reasons: first, could this be a shortcut to rapid java development, and secondly, if our business moves from CF to JSP, am I going to be able to salvage the existing CF applications easily?

Thanks
Grant