Charlie, I think you miss interpreted what I was saying with point 1. I
think using Breeze for remote or recorded presentations is great, and
this has been done many times. Its the recording of a local presentation
that I think would be the trouble, quite a task was referring to
recording a local presentation. Another issue is that the locations we
have used (Maybe its Brisbane?), don't seem to have fast and reliable
internet access. So we have had a few cfug's where online presentations
were tried, but have not been successful. In one case I have given a
presentation with 2 minutes notice in other cases we have used recorded
presentations (on CD) previously recorded using screen capture software.

With point 2. what I was saying, is how is one to remotely sit in on a
CFUG presentation if the presentation is pre-recorded?

Lastly, I think Breeze is great, and I think we intend to continue using
it as much as possible, just not sure about the remote attendee's part.

Cheers
Gareth.