George Lu wrote:
> Thank you Geoff. How can I set 10mb per collection?

You don't.  That's how much memory it will want to take up.  If you
don;t have enough RAM on your server things will get very slow very
quickly.

> I've tried vspider for its ability for indexing dynamic content.

I'm pretty sure you should be creating the collection, then indexing,
then searching.  Note you only create the collection once.

Can you get a Verity search interface working with a standard CFINDEX
based collection? ie. not using verity spider.

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/