> PS: I have never been because it's in Sydney, but I am going to Max. If I
> have to travel to a conference I want to get the most from my money.

PS: I have never been to Max because it isn't cheap or easy to get to.
If I have to travel oversees to a conference then I'd like it to not
cost the earth** nor take a week out of my life and family - I want to
get the most from my mortgage.

different strokes, etc. Perhaps do a breezo Austrailia wide when you
get back, see what the attendance to it is like?

** Actually I'd rather not go to a conference then but visit relatives
in Finland or haggis shooting in Scotland. Perhaps the Czech Republic
even. Anywhere but the USA, really. Going all that way just to hear
someone prattle on about technology? yawn... Sydney's closer....