I have been watching this thread most of the day and just thought I would
tell a few truths.

1. It would be very hard for Geoff and I to run the conference in another
state without additional help within that state.  I admit it would be
wonderful to spread the conference around 'like a circus' but this would
also involve more expense as we would not have the facilities and resources
at hand if we were away from our office in Sydney.

2. The ticket pricing will be finalized shortly and there will be no huge
increases, if any.

3. The New Hilton is a fabulous venue, I am responsible for the venue change
and you will not be disappointed.

4. WebDu is going to be fantastic next year - bigger and better and we hope
you can make it.

Julie Steadman
Director
Daemon Pty Limited

--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.