Nah

He's a bot...

On 18/10/06, Dale Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What?

This is way off topic, but kind of funny, after reading the post below, I realised that Robin must be Male. I always thought Robin was Female.

Now, I was going to post it in Chineese using the translator, until I found the magic 8 ball feature of the google translator.

English:    Isn't Robin a girl?

Chineese:   罗宾不是一个女孩?

Then I reversed translated it to see if the message was right.

Chineese:   罗宾不是一个女孩?
English:    Robin is not a girl?

Spooky.

Regards