From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mike Kear
Sent: Thursday, 2 November 2006 13:36 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] CF Version of a listserv?

I know this has been covered before but i can't find where.   Does
anyone know of a CF Version of a listserv application?

I have a client who has a working list hosted elsewhere, but has to
vacate the host and wants to include it in the CF Site I host.

It's a relatively low volume list, intended for a special interest
group, and we want people to be able to sign on, sign off, go nomail,
get digest etc just like the majordomo they have now if poss.

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month