http://www.flickr.com/photos/gavcooney/tags/webdu/
good time last year, I hope someone posts some shaky face photo's this year

On 1/7/07, Scott Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's actually not to bad all said and done in terms of price vs value. I
think this question comes up every year and usually a response is "Well its
cheap compared to x conference".

Hell, if anything the yearly boozefest per conference night is ample
reason to justify the expense hehehe (especially when my new employer
Microsoft seem to pay for these drinky nights hehe)... (Disclaimer: I'm not
sure what/if Microsoft has planned or if they have anything - including
attending - planned this year in way of drinks, so don't ask me as I'm in
the dark as much as you guys...)

Plus, you get your very own ePostcard, with your shakey face on it this
year? :)