Hi again everyone,

I'm now here in Sydney and have finally found a place to live in
Mossman (it's hard work to find an apartment, especially with a 3
years old :S)

We will get into our new apartment on Thursday and that's also when we
will go to IKEA and buy (almost) everything we need.
But before we do that I wanted to check if anyone has anything to sell
(or knows anyone else that's selling). I'm basically buying
everything.
Examples of stuff we need:
- TV
- Bed (would prefer King size, but would settle for Queen)
- Sofa
- Kitchen table + chairs
- Coffee table
- 2 Computer desks
- Kids stuff for a 3 years old
- All everyday stuff (like pots and pans, toaster, waffle maker, etc)

Since we haven't moved in yet, we don't have any Internet connection
and the best way to contact me would therefore be on my mobile phone:
+61 416 971160.
NOTE: I have some issues with the actual handset and sometimes people
can't hear when I talk, but TXT works just fine ;)

Cheers,
Max