It's kind of Ironic, last time when it was announced MS were a Big sponsor I
thought it was going to be a MS fest.
But now I just see it as a good way of seeing more of the industry.

either way WebDu will still be good, and if anyone is going for the first
time and hasn't planned to go to the dinner, I'd strong suggest you book a
ticket for the dinner, without taking anything away from the speakers the
dinner night is by far the best thing of WebDu.

M@