Hey all,

I think there's some fundamental thing I'm missing with building an MVC app in
Fusebox.

I have a fuse in my 'model' that runs a query to get details of an event. Say
the query is named 'qGetEvent'.

When I'm outputing the data for that query, in a 'view' fuse, I'm referring to
that query object, as in 'qGetEvent.eventDate'.

This seems to me to be breaking the whole modularity of my solution, as the
view is expecting a query object named 'qGetEvent', in order to display its
data. I feel like I've missed something fundamental in the Fusebox docs that
will explain to me how to pass that query object down the line as a generic
object, ratehr than a specifically named variable.

Whats the trick?

Ryan Sabir
Technical Director

p: (02) 9274 8030