I had some issue in 6.1 and was told that an extra slash before CFIDE fixed
the issue. Here was my work around for that

<cfsavecontent variable="fixChart">
    <cfchart format="flash" ...>
        <cfchartseries...></cfchartseries>
    </cfchart>
    </cfsavecontent>
    <cfset fixChart = replace(fixChart, '/CFIDE/GraphData',
'http://#HTTP_HOST#//CFIDE/GraphData')>
    #fixChart#

--
If you are not living on the edge,