I'm gathering up some dates now but I think
WebConnections/WebDirections is on soon and Microsoft are hosting Mix
Downunder which is going to cover all technologies other then
Microsoft (so similiar to visitmix.com but here).. so we hope to get a
good breadth and depth of presenters from all over the place to talk
about all things web - so to answer Darren and Grants questions of
old, yes we do run conferences that aren't pro MS all the way)

I'll get some calendars up and put them on my blog
(blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog) as WebJams and BarCamps are too good to
let pass by (sorry for not thinking of posting it here)

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes