You can capture a bitmap of a screen from within flash. There are also libraries available to encode a PNG from a bitmap within flash..

Might give you some ideas?

http://code.google.com/p/as3corelib/

Not sure how you would achieve this server side?

How do you mean dynamically generated SWF? what tool are you using to do this?

Cheers
Gareth.

Andrew Scott wrote:

Hmm,

Not 100% sure about the flash image extraction, never done it and not sure how to begin. But once that has been solved why not just cfdocument to build the PDF?

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au