From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2007 11:43 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: HTTPZip on Coldfusion Server

Andrew,

"Actually come to think of it, correct me if I am wrong Dale. Doesn't
HTTPZip use the IIS6.0 compression and just provide extra functionality. I
recall something like this when I tested in on Windows 2003 when it was
released."

You are correct, Port80's httpZIP was built for IIS5, when IIS6 came out it
included this feature. The issue is configuring it in IIS6 is difficult and
requires some manually editing and knowledge, the IIS6 version is mearly a
configuration tool, but still probably worth it for the price.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dale.fraser.id.au/blog