From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Geoff Bowers
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:22 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] OT: webdu birds of a feather

Folks,

My mention of webdu "birds of a feather" sparked some interest from various
CF vagabonds.  Was hoping to poll the collective brains trust of folks on
cfaussie webdu'ers as to what they would like to see and if anyone wants to
put their hand up for an early morning session.

We have no breakfast planned this year (apart from tea/coffee and a doughnut
if you are lucky ;) -- so consequently we have some spare rooms and time
available before the day two keynote -- Tim Buntel and his Scorpio.  Of
course this is "the morning after" and many folks are late starters.

"Birds of a Feather" is basically a mini-user group.. a more focused sort of
group for like minds to congregate and discuss stuff.

Mat Bryant from Daemon has put his hand up to lead a FarCry user group at
8am for 40mins.  Does anyone have any interest in that subject or perhaps
other topics?  Anyone want to coordinate and lead a BOF?

All the best,

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/