Dale,

I agree, there is a lot of signal to noise ratio (try reading
blogs.msdn.com at times). I think its common amongst all aggregators
as when you have 3rd parties dictating the content and unless you
moderate hands on - its fubar.

Aggregators I guess do work (maybe I was to sceptical of them). I'd do
a search and join up to other "social networks" I think the key thing
to remember is that if you have a topical blog, people will find you
(Google, some Aggregators but mostly probably from linking back to you
via their blogs)

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes