I need to be clear. At approx 11:45 PM, I will be stone drunk so .... if I
end up picking a fight with a php developer or something, please keep in
mind the chip planted in the back of my head from my visit to Seattle last
month is the cause.

It will be a fun night, there was talk about the Pussycat Dolls and
Microsoft - i mean - what more can I say! :P (or was that dolls and pussy
cats never mix - get it, visitmix.com)

I'm just pulling all stops with the humour now.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes