yeah, that chef was a real "tosser" in more ways than one... no tips for
them! I knew I should have taken it as a slips catch but was assured that
I'd be able to catch it.

Poor Richard copped it worse, he ended up with rice burns down his pants.
Painful!

any more youtube or flickr shots? lets see everyone's incriminating
evidence!