forgive the spamming but I'll only do it once...
NOTE: to RSVP please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (yes please? not to me?
thanx)

Join us at QMUG _TONIGHT_ for this can't miss meeting!

A new era in creative expression is about to unfold, freeing us to colour
outside the lines, to think in multiple dimensions, to engage audiences like
never before. QMUG will be hosting a special meeting for the official launch
of Adobe Creative Suite 3!!  Please join us at this special meeting that
will include the recorded launch announcement from Adobe featuring
presentations by Adobe executives, product demonstrations, and a chance to
win one of the first copies of the new CS3 suite when it starts shipping!

You MUST RSVP by lunchtime on the 28th of March to be eligible to win a
prize on the night by sending message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm also including a list of upcoming meetings so that you can mark the ones
of interest in your calendar.

Cheers,
Richard and the Bris User Group Team

---------------------------
Upcoming Meetings for your Calendar:

28th March - QMUG
           - CS3 Launch including prize giveaways

04th April - QMUG
           - Dreamweaver and Databases: a how-to guide
           - Image repair in Photoshop

11th April - ColdFusion User Group
           - Get up to Speed on Scorpio/CF8
           - See http://qld.cfug.org.au for details

18th April - Brisbane Flash Platform Group
           - Building a Webservice using either ASP.NET or ColdFusion
           - Consuming Webservices in Flex
---------------------------

For the Adobe CS3 Launch the details are:

Meeting Details: 6:30 pm - ?, Wednesday, 28th March 2007 If doors are
locked, call 0416 213 251 or 0414 328 902 for entry

QANTM Auditorium
QANTM House
Level 9, 138 Albert St
Brisbane City
(Opposite the "Coffee Club")

Find it on WHEREIS:
http://www.whereis.com/whereis/retrieveEmailMap.do?linkId=-;7243212240990709
884

Find it on Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=138+Albert+St,+City+QLD+4000,+Austra
lia&ie=UTF8&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=28.168051,68.90625&z=17&om=1&iwloc=a
ddr

some wag taxi driver on the way back from WebDU that Brisvegas was just on
the verge of graduating ... to Briz-ny-land !
...........................(but who's our Micky Mouse?)