Unfortunately I am developing under NDA argh but deploying on 7.02 - and
there are BIG differences I am keeping to myself.

How can we really test something but the real world and I am at the halfway
point of a real ball-tearer. A few more grey hairs but a major industry tool
in the offing.

Funny thing is client is not happy to upgrade to "legal" ColdFusion or SQL
Server 2005 but would rather waste money on Vista upgrade which would cost
more (for all machines combined) and break most of their current systems.

Go figure. I am battling the flu and trying not to think about that at the
moment.