From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Grant Straker
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2007 1:36 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Affordable Flex Training

Hi All,

Many people we meet at Webdu talked to us about Flex training in
general and also learning a bit more about ZoomFlex . Due to the
demand we have put together a low cost Flex training course to be held
in Sydney on the 23-24 April. At only $295 the course is an absolute
bargin for those of you looking to upskill in Flex.

Course Agenda:

The course is designed for developers who have had some exposure to
Flex and understand the basics but want to get to the next level. At
the end of the course attendees will build a working e-commerce Flex
store using the ZoomFlex framework.

Day 1

    * Understanding the Flex paradigm
    * Flex Frameworks and why you need them (Covers MVC,Cairgorm and
ZoomFlex)
    * Best practice CFC architecture
    * Error handling and debugging
    * Building for performance

Day 2

    * Making Flex applications SEO friendly
    * Securing Flex applications
    * Flex tips and tricks
    * Building a Flex e-commerce store

The Tutor

Senior Shado developer and course presenter Indy Nagpal has conducted
training on different versions of ColdFusion since 1999 and is Adobe
certified to teach Flex as well as Fast Track and Advanced ColdFusion
courses. Indy was formerly a teacher of web programming at Humber
College, Toronto and has conducted numerous training events for
Straker Interactive.

    * Cost: : $295+GST
    * Duration: 2 Days
    * Venue: Sydney CBD - TBC
    * Date: 23-24th April 2007

Limited to 20 participants Lunch Provided

You can book on the course here

http://www.straker.co.nz/events/events/2007/en/sydney-2-day-flex-training--c
ourse.cfm

Cheers