>No offense and it sounds anti-Adobe but Certifications aren't that exciting
these days, Macromedia ones were kind of worthwhile but bit >fragmented
nowdays (sorry).

I'd disagree strongly.
every job I've gotten since my certification, my certification has been
brought up by the employer.
they *many* do notice it.
I personally wouldn't think just cos someone has a cert they are good, but I
would see it as an example of there initiative.
Also if your resume goes to a recruiter who knows nothing about CF and the
recruiter gets 10 resumes and 2 of them are MM/Adobe CF certified, odds are
those 2 will get placed to the top of the list.
I remember when I sat the brain bench exam (cost me $20) a few other devs I
knew laughed at me and said it was worthless, it was that certificate and
that certificate solely that enabled my employer to find me and relocate me
to the other side of the world all expenses paid, so that $20USD paid for
it's self quite quick.

certs are just pieces of paper but different employers view them in
different ways, so you can never have to much paper if ya ask me.
well to be technical there should be no paper involved all evidence of
certification should be stored on solar powered servers :P

M@