Hi All,

We are now taking registrations for Web on the Piste through the site
www.webonthepiste.com.

It only cost AU $395 (NZ $450) on the earlybird pricing plan and we
are trying to package in a day or two complementary ski pass into the
price but will keep you posted on that.

The conference is going to be very focused on RIA / web 2.0 technology
and we running both Developer/Design and Business streams so you can
learn the latest technologies being used to build RIA/Web 2.0 sites as
well as how they changing the market and generating new business
opportunities. There is an awesome list of speakers/presenters and a
few more to be announced and this conference is very much about having
a quality experience.

Check out Air New Zealand's www.grabaseat.co.nz site on a weekly basis
as it has specials on flights to and from NZ.

Grant