Having dutifully posted this in watercooler and had no response, I
hope to not receive wrath for posting this out to the wider cfaussie
community!

After seeing the reviews of CVSDude around the place and their
fantastic testimonials, we decided that we could relieve ourselves of
some pain and move our SVN to this great service.

"Tech support has been knowledgeable and friendly, and ludicrously
quick" http://cvsdude.com/testimonials.pl

Now heres the thing - we signed up to their team product 2 days ago,
and I fired off 3 emails via their support page asking various things
that I couldnt find an answer to in the site.

1) I cant register on the forums, 2) I signed up with a username
specific to me and I should have used my company name, and would like
it changed and 3) can we, from the post-commit hook call a URL?

I haven't had any response from any of these emails. This morning I
also wrote an email to Mark Bathie expressing my dismay and still have
had nothing back.

This lack of contact for a paying customer is really bad, we are
looking to trust them with all of our source code, the very data that
holds our company up, and by the hour, I am thinking I should hold on
to it.

Has any one else had an experience like this? I certainly cant find
one single person that has had an issue. I really hope there is a good
reason.

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]