From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew Scott
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2007 12:46 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Heaps of CF work in the ACT?

Peter,

Ray is different he has permission to do so, you do not. You on the other
hand agreed not to talk about it, and even discussing the fact that you are
beta testing it is against the NDA.

But you don't bother to read those things do you?

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au