And I love the way Peter assumes again we are allowed to discuss who is Beta
testing Scorpio.

Peter I personally know Dale, and he would not ask that sort of question in
an open forum if he was using Scorpio, but as Dale said he is using C++

Peter you do realise that Adobe staff visit these forums:-)

dale,

I have come across that problem before, I do not have the site at hand but I
will try to dig it up again. before the Smurfette jumps on me for hijacking
a thread.

--

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.