From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Monday, 16 April 2007 3:55 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: OT: In Melbourne if anyone wants to catchup

Oh yeah, for anyone wanting to know more about Microsoft going forward come
along. I also should point out that this is a roadshow mostly about User
Experience stuff so it can be worthwhile for the CF folk as well ( yes you
don't have to buy products or sell your soul).

Christophe, be sure to say hi! :)

p.s

http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog/archive/2007/04/16/microsoft-debuts-its-fl
ash-killer-silverlight.aspx

We announced SilverLight todayish :) - may help put things in a bit more
perspective.